Tuesday, June 18, 2013

We're home!



We got home from Ohio late tonight and it feels so great to be back at our house!!! However, we've had so much fun in Ohio that I think the girls are going to be bored at home now---they got to go to the zoo, farm park, beach, playground, multiple restaurants and ice cream places, play outside and cook s'mores, celebrate a belated birthday, and much more!

Here is a family picture we took today before we headed home---can't wait to see Uncle Shawn, Aunt Megan, and cousin Ryan again in August when they head this way!



And here are some pics that Aunt Megan took of our last day....

Walking downtown for lunch

 
Eating icecream
Yum!
Saying goodbye to Aunt Megan
Saying goodbye to Aunt Shawna (Seriously, how weird am I?! haha...he was not sure about me holding him so I had to be crazy to get him to smile lol)
 
Hugs goodbye for cousin Ryan!
See you again soon!
 And don't worry, I have a lot of stuff to fill you all in on from our trip still---many more pics to come! If you haven't been checking my blog religiously though, be sure to check out my previous updates.....I've already done a few while we were in Ohio and I"d hate for you to miss out on them! :-)

3 comments:

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)