Monday, July 1, 2013

Checking in



First off, I will be updating about my weekend meet up with blogger Mrs. Mommy shortly--she was totally awesome as expected and the girls frolicked around singing and holding hands like long lost friends! (Ok, so she *was* totally awesome, but maybe the girls weren't quite that angelic together hehe...they did acknowledge each others' presence though, so that's a start ;-)


Tonight though I just wanted to quickly share my photography session from tonight---so cute! This little girl was in Raya's preschool class last year. Love that they brought their dog!

The rest of their session can be found here



4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! We had a great time. We need a kid-free meeting though so we can actually chat :) I will blog about too this week and put up the few pictures I did take. I got a couple cute ones of the "sharks" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you could meet Amy! She's a pretty awesome person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your blogger date!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)