Sunday, July 14, 2013

Clothes For Sale, if interested :-)

I have already sold 75% of Brielle's outgrown fall/winter stuff but I have a few things hanging around still. They will go to consignment next month, but I decided to make a facebook page to make it easier to sell on the facebook boards in the future. (once Brielle outgrows her 2T stuff I am going to have TONS of adorable sets to list!)

*There are a couple cute sets left now, especially some gap embroidered jeans (my fav!) Mostly sizes 18-24m. Prices are shipped, and you can pay with PayPal. (Some of my cheap playclothes items or items that are heavy to ship are listed as local pick up only). If you are interested in multiple items just ask for a combined shipping discount and I'll figure it up for you.

(All of my nicer items --Gap and Gymboree, etc.---are crossposted on specialty boards as well so I will go by the timestamp if multiple people post for them.)

Link to facebook page

1 comment:

  1. UGH! I WISH I had a girl (or knew I'd have a girl one day), I'd buy up every last article of clothing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)