Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hiking with Daddy

Today Lee took the girls hiking. There was a battle with lots of crying to get Raya to wear jeans, but eventually Lee got her into hiking clothes and he says they had fun! We are having unseasonably cool temps right now, so it was a good day for a hike. Here are some pics he took








And to combat all this outdoorsy fun, here were the girls yesterday as we were getting ready to head to the local farmers market. It's actually a new city market building, that also has like a farmers market in the parking lot. So neat! We will definitely be going back. We got veggies/sweet corn, homemade salsa and guacamole, and cupcakes! :-)
Raya is wearing Naartjie, Brielle is wearing Pumpkin Patch tank and Gymbo leggings...both in Gap jean jackets





Here is Raya showing off our cupcakes! We got strawberry margarita, key lime pie, monster cookie, pink vanilla, white chocolate berry, and double chocolate :-)



Stay tuned for my official update on last week's Adventureland trip and zoo trip---I promise it's coming! :-) Don't miss my update from yesterday---feeding the giraffes!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like the girls had fun with daddy. Loving Raya's blue outfit, so cute! Those cupcakes looks sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe took our girls on a hike up a mountain this afternoon too, and I have to admit I was very excited to have a quiet house with just the baby and I. I don't think they were even gone 20 minutes before I heard his truck pull back in. R had fallen down and scraped herself up pretty good. :(

    Your girls had to be the best dressed ones at the Farmers' Market. I love their outfits! And, those cupcakes look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun outing for Lee and the girls!
    Those cupcakes look heavenly. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun that Daddy took them hiking - I hope that meant a nice little break for you! Those cupcakes look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Those cupcakes look delicious! I love a good farmers market!

    Kate @ www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)