Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stinky ear

Brielle is killing me with these ear issues lol. So she got ear tubes way back when after she turned 1 I believe....I can't even remember now. That helped a ton but then at her last checkup a couple months ago they said one tube had come out, and then the next day she got an ear infection. Well all of a sudden a couple days ago I noticed her one ear smelled like wet dog haha (you're welcome for that description ;-)  ...and then all kinds of disgusting stuff started coming out---so off to the doctor this morning we went! Turns out she has another ear infection---seems to be in the ear that still has a tube though, so at least it's draining and not causing her any pain. I have a feeling all the swimming we've been doing didn't help any.

At least Missy Moe looked adorable for her doctor trip today ;-)

This halter top is from Yasmeen's Collection...LOVE. She makes the most TDF stuff!
This dress was also from her, if you remember....

Anyways, just because she is so cute, here are a couple more




Other than that, not much going on here! Yesterday we went to the "big pool" in town, and the girls had fun. Mama thought it was a little cold ;-)  (No idea what was up with Brielle's weird face haha)

Tomorrow we have our friends coming to stay with us through the weekend---including one of Raya's BFFs Miss Brynley! I'm sure the girls will have all sorts of fun and I'll have plenty of pics to share.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!

3 comments:

  1. I just love Brielles suit and hat!!! Also love Rayas, is that a two piece?
    Love, Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Brielle. I hope her ear infection clears up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Brielle =( I hope she gets her ear issues figured out.
    The pictures of her are adorable! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her top and dress from the yasmeen collection! Sooooo adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)