Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Linking up quickly today with Megan, Lindsay, and Kelly for Trendy Tot Tuesday!

Yesterday the girls picked out their matching Naartjie dresses to wear. I decided that the double layer ruffles on the sleeves bugged me on Raya, so I altered them and removed one layer of ruffles. Now I LOVE them. The single ruffle on the shoulder works a lot better in my opinion. They rocked these ;-)


And as a bonus today, here is a heads up on two great sales going on right now! First, one of my favorite stores NEXT is having a 50% off EVERYTHING sale. This is crazy, because they NEVER have sales for their U.S. site. They are a more expensive brand in general so the prices aren't $3 or anything (prices shown on the site are already marked down), but with this sale most items are at Target prices, which is amazing for the uniqueness and quality. Free shipping on orders over $40 too and even though it's a UK brand the shipping is super fast! (This site is a little annoying to navigate...be warned.)

Also Tea Collection is having a sale ---take an additional 40% off already reduced prices. This puts many of their dresses at $13-15 dollars which is a great price for Tea. Tea resale is great right now too---you can resale dresses usually for around $20 so buying them new at $13 is wonderful. (Many dresses may be picked over by now---sorry for not alerting you all sooner. Worth checking though!)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this picture and their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just adorable dresses... I just bookmarked their site. love how you are handy enough to alter Raya's dress yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I've said it 100 times, and I'll probably say it hundreds more, I wish boys clothes were HALF as cute as girls! As always, your little ladies look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)