Monday, July 15, 2013

Walmart

I'm back from my blogging break and have a lot of catching up to do with my favorite blogs! I enjoyed my break though---got (a tiny bit of) productive stuff done around here ;-)

The girls were with Lee's parents all weekend and are back now. We are in desperate need of groceries so I told the girls to go pick out clothes so that we could run to Walmart later.

If this isn't the sign of true girlie girls I don't know what is. *These* outfits are what they picked out for Walmart haha. We should fit right in there :-P  (Both in Gymboree)






Hope everyone has a super fancy Monday! Put on a dress and heels and head to Walmart---the girls say it's ok ;-)

9 comments:

  1. On Monday's the baby and I head to walmart to shop and the baby is always dressed "fancy" for Walmart. LOL. The girls look adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute!!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! We don't have many Walmarts out here, so when I was home I made sure to hit that place up almost every day. There's ALWAYS something interesting to gawk at while shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls did an amazing job dressing themselves! So Walmart like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE Raya's dress! The colors are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)