Sunday, August 11, 2013

City Gardens

We like to hit City Gardens in St. Louis when we are there ---it's full of fountains that you can actually splash and swim in! Unfortunately it was sprinkling when we visited this time so they didn't have any workers on duty and the "pools" for wading were closed....but the splash pad fountain part was still going and the girls had a blast playing in it!

Here are a couple comparison pics from last year and this year, just for fun :-)

(Click photo to enlarge)

Last year Daddy had to take Brielle through, but this year she was off with big sister!
 How cute are their butts?! :-)

And now a bunch more pics from the morning....cloudy and rainy, but we still had fun!













After they were done in the water we went and changed back into clothes and walked around for awhile!














More to come later this week from our trip---great time, but happy to be home again! :-)

9 comments:

  1. That place looks fun! I love the photo of them girls in the sideways head! It cracks me up! Too cute =) Glad you guys had fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've taken the kids here once and it was a couple years ago, we need to go back sometime. I love the sucker photo and the one of them both in the eyes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a good time. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are too cute splashing around in those fountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't is amazing to see how your photography skills develop? I look back at pictures from a year ago and love seeing how my technique has changed. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so much fun! I love the one with the arch in the background. I loved St. Louis. I need to go back one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photos and how awesome are those splash pads?!?!? I wish we had something like that close by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such great pics!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally remember the one of Lee & Brielle last year; such a big girl going with sissy now. :-) the girls as "eyes" are funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)