Monday, August 26, 2013

Finn!

 

Long time readers will remember baby Finn (my niece and nephew's cousin from their other side of the family)...I started watching him a couple days a week when he was only 6 weeks old and kept watching him for a few months until his parents found full time daycare. His family was my first ever real photo client too. And last night I took pictures of them and a now 18 month old Finn! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter :-)

As always, click on the photo to enlarge...the photo quality is better that way for some reason

I've been wanting to do photos like this with the selective focus...worked well since Finn kept running away and not sitting anyways hehe...he was picking flowers
 


Found a new location in town and I love it. Once the leaves have more fall colors I'd love to get my girls here for pics....if they will cooperate!

Props to these guys for wearing falls clothes in 90 degree heat!

 


 
Keeping the romance alive!
 
 


5 comments:

  1. these are great and I cant believe how big Finn has gotten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm... cute!!!!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Go check it out.... http://www.mustardseedmommy.com/2013/08/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he has gotten so big! I remember pictures you used to post right after he was born. He sure is a cutie! :-) I love the touch his mom's red shoes ad to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, adorable family!!!!!
    Love,Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)