Thursday, August 15, 2013

Modeling School

This is a P.S. to my post from last night :-)

As I said last night, Harper will be with us once a week this school year again. 



Considering that she will typically be here on Tuesdays (Trendy Tot Tuesdays!) I thought maybe the girls should let her join our modeling school (aka. Mama will bribe you with your daily multivitamin to take a daily picture of your attire lol)

So I started with Raya, thinking that she would be a great one to show Harper the best poses...

Naartjie



And then Brielle gets up there....and Miss Sassypants get her modeling grove on---that's my girl!

Gymboree




....and by this time Miss Harper is feeling confident...

Target

She nailed it. LOL. .....We'll keep working on her! ;-)

And now a couple more random outfit pics that haven't been shared yet---the girls change during the day all the time---if they get a drop of water on their shirt they insist on changing :-P  We're working on stopping that, b/c mama is tired of laundry.

Children's Place

Children's Place

Gap

Naartjie

Looking forward to a fun year with cousin Harper!

Here a fb status from yesterday, b/c I don't want to forget it:

Now with Sawyer in Kindergarten (so sad!) I only have Harper once a week this year. However I already love listening to the girls play together--the stuff they say is hilarious! ...but there is no doubt which one is NOT my child. Currently Harper is playing the role of mom---she just told my girls "I am putting on my running shoes...and you guys are going to the nursery so I can work out!" .....when my girls play mom it usually involves Starbucks and getting cookies for a treat lol



Back tomorrow with vacation pics...I promise :-)

5 comments:

  1. I spy a band aid on Brielle's arm. Did she earn that one? :)
    Oh my gosh, the banter between the girls is hilarious! However, the Starbucks version is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They make great models. Can I send my toddler your way so they can show her how to pose? All I get from her is a head turn, foot stop, and stern no when I ask her to say cheese. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been taking their picture each morning for so long that they don't even question it....it's like brushing their teeth lol....they just know we get dressed, take a picture, and then they get their daily vitamin haha. I'm in trouble when they start talking to their friends and realizing that not everyone does a photoshoot after breakfast ;-)

      Delete
  3. Oh my word! Their poses… They are so adorable! And that denim jumper that Raya is wearing is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do so well! Love it. Cute girls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)