Monday, September 16, 2013

Cousin Slumber Party

 


Happy Monday!

We survived this weekend's cousin slumber party haha. They were really good Saturday night and actually went to bed nicely and on time for the most part. This was the first time that I let them *all* sleep on the floor together, even the babies. Harper and Brielle had their little heads right next to eachother and I thought surely they'd mess around and not go to bed, but all was quiet within a few minutes....they were tired!

Sunday they stayed until 11am and I could tell they were all tired (they got up at 6am, no idea why!). About 8am I made them all lay down for quiet time and once they did that for about an hour they were all much happier.

Here are some pics of our fun :-)

We can't fit all four of them in the tub anymore, so this time we bathed in shifts---big kids, then little girls :-)



We made pinkalicious bath water for the babies! The big kids chose yellow.


All clean!

Donuts, movies, popcorn, and candy necklaces! They had already eaten the fudge pops :-P

All up, dressed, fed, and teeth brushed before 8am lol


And one bonus of Brielle in a fall Gap set...loving this cool weather!

St. Petersburg line ---Top 3T, Jeans 2T. (We wore with our 2T stuff).  I am the second owner of both, and I'm calling the set GUC. Set has some washwear and there is navy fade on the top. I didn't see the jeans new, so I don't know how much is factory distressing. No stains that I can find--we'd still wear it if it fit! There is one tiny "slit" on the cuff of one sleeve (I've attached a close up in the comments) Selling set for $16 shipped.
 

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything went smoothly and that the kids had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the cousins had a lot of fun!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like they all had a blast!! Emma loves when her cousins spend the night here too =)

    And...when Brielle no longer fits in this adorable outfit in the last picture....I want dibs on it! LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colored bath water - genius!
    This fall weather has been outstanding! It's going to be hard to go back to the blazing heat. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cousin slumber parties are the greatest! They will always remember those fun memories!!

    Win a pair of baby moccs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)