Sunday, September 1, 2013

Down on the farm

Just got back from our weekend on the farm with Grandma and Grandpa H...and of course Aunt Megan, Uncle Shawn, and cousin Ryan!

For now let it suffice to say we had a great time, the girls still have little interest in Ryan (and Ryan in them!), and they continue to be horrible when we try to get pictures ;-)

*but* Megan and I are persistent---we keep trying!

Here are a few favs I managed to get amongst the craziness

(I was lazy and just copied these over from facebook, so excuse the poorer quality)











Gettin' dirty!

"Wait for me, I have little legs!"

Look at that dirtball!







Don't they look like they are from the olden days?







The best one we could get of all three with Grandma!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE these pictures! They're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all of these! Such good pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the photos! Way cute! And the farm is the perfect back drop for photo shoots by sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *for sure...not by sure. LOL I think I need a nap already! =)

      Delete
  4. Ah, love it! I grew up on a farm and this makes me miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Ryan likes his cousins. He just doesn't care what they think of him. It doesn't help that everyone's noses were little faucets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Dirty" Brielle looks like she's ready to star in another role :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Ryan likes his cousins. He just doesn't care what they think of him. It doesn't help that everyone's noses were little faucets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the photos by the barn... my Grandpa has a red barn just like that on his farm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The "olden days" picture DOES look like it's from way back when.
    That barn is gorgeous. Perfect backdrop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics. - especially the ones in front of the barn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the farm pics!!!!!! The kids are going to love being on the farm as they get older!!!
    Love,
    Grama f

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)