Friday, September 6, 2013

I can't help it, I'm spoiling the surprise...

and revealing Brielle's Halloween costume! Normally I would keep it a secret, but you guys....I ran to Walmart with Brielle after gymnastics today and saw this little fox costume and it has got to be the CUTEST. THING. EVER.  I convinced Brielle it's what she wanted to be for Halloween hehe ;-) And the thought of not sharing this cuteness for 2 whole months is way too hard...so I'm hoping ya'll just forget you ever saw this by the time Oct. 31st rolls around lol

Is this not the cutest fox you've ever seen? We will have to layer white long sleeves and tights underneath for our Iowa fall weather...and I'm hoping to find some fluffy boots or something. And we'll probably add a little face paint nose or something.


Check out the tail! ;-)

This was her "fox face" hehe


Ok, now everyone pretend you never saw this and act surprised on Halloween! .....oh, who am I kidding, how could you possibly forget this level of adorable? :-)

(Raya intends to be a "green fairy" ....I'm on the lookout for one that is inexpensive but not super generic. Wish me luck. Raya is not happy with Brielle's fox. She told me "green fairies don't have foxes for pets...I said I wanted Brielle to be my pet cat!"   lol)

***Don't miss my other post from this afternoon***

11 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Kaylee wants to be Sophia the first. I don't know what Keira and Kendall will be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I'm working on convincing Wil to be Harry potter since Harper is going to be an owl. I'm a dork I know! But it would be too cute for him to be Harry and Harper to be his owl hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm hoping to work on Bailey's costume this weekend. I've never made her one, but thought I'd give it a try this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Emma said she wants to be a cat this year for Halloween...so i'm on the lookout for the perfect cat costume! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Raya had gotten Brielle to agree to a cat, and Brielle does love cats, but Brielle wanted to be a *white* cat, and I couldn't find anything I liked lol. A fox is close enough...she can meow for all I care, at least she looks adorable haha ;-)

      Delete
  5. CUTE! Are Halloween costumes out already?! I guess they probably are, but I haven't even thought about that yet! I better get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness, she is so incredibly adorable!!! Great costume pick!!!

    I'm feeling a lot of pressure for B's first Halloween. I'd really like to do something super clever with the two of them, but I'm not crafty and I go back to work Oct 15, so I'm guessing it will be thrown together like always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! I love it! We havent even discussed Halloween yet, I am hoping I can still convince the boys to be something cute this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)