Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday-- Pinkalicious

Linking up for Trendy Tot Tuesday again with Megan, Lindsay, and Kelly!

Yesterday my niece Harper turned 3...and we attended a Pinkalicious birthday party! So check us out in all of our pink Trendy Tot glory :-)

Raya in Naartjie, Brielle in Gap, and I'm wearing Target (I love infinity scarves and I'm glad they seem to be "in" this year....I never know what to do with the tail ends on regular scarves lol)
And for those who missed my earlier post, here was Harper's birthday outfit, made by me :-)  My Etsy shop is officially OPEN again, as of last night, so head over there and check it out.





And now for the party pics!































Happy Birthday Miss Harper!!!

12 comments:

  1. This gives me an idea, I am planning to do a pink ombre for Autumn's birthday party so I may ask everyone to wear pink... well, the girls. haha! I love their clothes and I have a couple of infinity scarves that I can't wait to get back out once it cools off a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Luckily no one ate *that* many cupcakes! :-)

      Delete
  3. Cute party! Pinkalicious is a great party idea =)
    I am completely ashamed to say that Emma's birthday is 13 days away, and I have not done a single thing for it yet. Ugghh. I'm always so much more organized than this, but i'm sure it will all come together in the end! And as always, Raya & Brielle's outfits are perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great photos - very vibrant! That first one is a framer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So. Much. Pink!!!
    Love the girls' outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit you made Harper rocks! Did you make the skirt too? I love the number on the back! Also, your mom is gorgeous! She looks like she is in her 20s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The skirt is just Jumping Beans brand from Kohls. My mom will be thrilled to read your comment haha :-)

      Delete
  7. Great party, love all the pink! Thanks Briana, you made my morning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great party and you girls look lovely in your pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look how cute you all are in your pink! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)