Saturday, October 19, 2013

Family Photos

Tonight my neighbor and I exchanged photography services....she's a photographer too and thought it would be a good way for us to both get photos where we are actually in *front* of the camera lens for once! :-)

Love this sneak peak she posted tonight...look at Raya's little leg and Brielle's signature scrunchy nose "smile" lol  (I just copied it from Facebook for now since she's working on the cd)


And here are two favorites I took of my neighbor's adorable family!





So happy family picture day! :-) I'll share more once I get the entire cd from her....stay tuned

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Raya & Brielle! Brielle's facial expression is priceless! haha
    And good job on your neighbors photos too! I like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the one she got of your fam & then I really like the last one you took of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. We are finally taking family pictures in November

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! We just had ours taken yesterday & I cannot wait to see how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute photo of the four of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)