Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I love you to the moon and back ---- Trendy Tot Tuesday

Linking up for another Trendy Tot Tuesday today with Kelly, Megan, and Lindsay!  (Brielle was Tot of the Week from last week, yay ;-)

This is a PS to yesterday---a few more test shots trying out my very first indoor photo set up. Still practicing, but overall not too bad for my first try I think.

The adorable shirts are Mudd brand I think---I got them at Kohls. Kinda big on them b/c the smallest size they had was a big girl size 4 haha...so Brielle is in a 4 and Raya's in a 6. (They make me laugh because Raya keeps saying "but Mama, I don't love the moon"  :-P

Raya's jeans are H&M and Brielle's are Gap.

(as always, click on photos to enlarge if you want to see better quality)







She was choosing her own poses, in case that was unclear lol





Happy Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. Love that last pic! And love those shirts! Lidia says "I Love you to the moon" each night before bed so I miiiiight have to get her one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the one of Brielle with the wood floors behind her. Gorgeous! I think you'll have no problem entering the world of inside photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Your girls are gorgeous! (I think I say that every time I comment!!) Love them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tee's and I love Raya's jeans, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love there shirts, I say that phrase to Kendall all the time. You got Raya to wear jeans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are awesome!!!
    I wish our house had good natural lighting. :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cute! And great job again on the photos!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go mama, pics look great!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)