Thursday, October 17, 2013

Still Alive!

Nothing exciting to report tonight, but didn't want to go 2 days without posting and cause wide spread panic about what happened to us over here ;-) Lots of photo sessions, picture editing, and sewing going on! Oh, and Raya's last soccer gamewas tonight, and observation day at ballet tomorrow, and Gymnastics for Brielle. We just keep getting busier and busier!

How about a couple cute outfits to hold you all over until I have something more exciting to report? :-)

Brielle's dress is Matilda Jane---Raya's is Gap.

Raya in Gymboree, Brielle in Gap

(Notice Raya's boots? The cold weather means we can break out all her cute boots...but I felt pretty bad when dropping her off today and then realizing it was PE day...oops!)

7 comments:

  1. Where did you get the boots? The girls are growing out of their pink & purple boots and I was thinking about doing brown this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gordmans :-) I think they were like $11

      Delete
    2. Oh and both of Brielles....the black and the brown....were walmart

      Delete
  2. Haha, I know! I always try to remember PE day, too! I really need to find Autumn a pair of boots, I heard Marshall's has some cute brown ones so I may look this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Brielle in MJ!! S hits the playground hard every day so I feel like I can never send her in her cute shoes. :(

    And there is so much to remember! Wed is ballet, come IN ballet wear and pack clothes, Thurs remember library books, Friday tumbling clothes, and on and on and on...I think they are trying to train the parents more than the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfits. Emma got some naartjie outfits for her birthday and that always makes me think of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)