Thursday, October 3, 2013

Superhero Day!

I apologize for the short posts of late....I've just been so busy! I've been up until 1am every night sewing Etsy orders....my shop is staying busy! I also have lots of photo sessions this month....As of last night I have a photo session schedule for *every* Saturday AND Sunday in the month of October, except for the 26th which is our anniversary. So between sewing and photos I don't have much time for blogging long entries!

In other news, yesterday I ordered a backdrop and stand so that I can experiment with setting up a little home studio! We'll see if I like it---I really prefer outdoor photos and I don't feel like getting all kinds of backgrounds and props for indoor stuff. But I thought that maybe having a small indoor set up would be good for clients that were wanting infant pics in the winter, since you can't really stick a baby out in the snow haha. So stay tuned as I experiment with that!

Today is superhero day at school today for homecoming week. Do not fear, "Captain R" has things under control at preschool! Although she informed me multiple times this morning "Do NOT call me Captain R....my name is Rayana, and Rayana is my super hero name. Captain R is a rude name to say" ....oops, won't happen again Captain R



Happy Thursday! Raya's 3rd soccer game is tonight, assuming the rain holds off---we'll see!

4 comments:

  1. Cutest little super hero!
    Love the fact that Captain R is "a rude name to say." HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute super hero! We have those skirts in several colors and my daughter would wear them four out of five days if I let her. GLad your shop is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's the cutest little superhero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love that she insisted you not call her "Captain R"!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)