1) You add "heating blanket" to your shopping list
2) The weather man starts mentioning "frost advisory"
3) You take breaks from typing to rub your hands together, because they going numb
4) You ask your husband if you can turn on the furnace yet
5) Pjs start consisting of a sweatshirt and sweat pants (yes, sexy I know)
6) A coat is a must when waiting outside the preschool for pick up
7) Hot chocolate re-enters snack rotation
8) Your kids start making their lists for Santa
9) Depression sets in because the local Dairy Queen will be closing soon (no really, it's a sad day)
10) Hats and legwarmers take your kids' wardrobe to a whole new level of cuteness!
Brrrrrrrr.............stay warm everyone :-)