Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brielle's Surgery

Brielle looks a little rough, but she survived! They said she was the best 2 year old patient they'd ever had....she never even whimpered when they put the IV in! She's my tough girl---and she looks even tougher now with her missing tooth ;-)
 
They said there is still a 50% chance that the two teeth on either side of the missing one might eventually die and need to be removed, since they were involved in the fall too. Sometimes it takes a year before that happens so we just wait and see. He said it's unlikely that her adult tooth underneath was damaged though. Fingers crossed!
 
The tooth fairy is a little unprepared for a visit at this age, but I'm sure she'll come up with something hehe
 

8 comments:

  1. I thought about you guys this morning! I'm glad to hear that Brielle made out good! And I hope you are feeling ok as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor thing! Glad she is doing better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing. That picture is so sad... she's trying to smile so bad! But seriously, and you already know this, she couldn't be cuter even with a missing tooth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad it all went smoothly! Poor girlie! I, personally think she looks stinkin' adorable with her missing tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that is behind you all. I hope things go well and no more work has to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear miss Brielle is doing better now :D... she's one tough little cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor little thing. I know the Tooth Fairy has something special for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear she's doing better. Tooth or no tooth, she is still adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)