Monday, November 4, 2013

Busy!

I'm sure my faithful followers are growing weary of my lack of posting ....sorry! I have just been so swamped with photo sessions lately...I had 4 this weekend, two more this Thursday....after the 4 I had last weekend....yikes! Luckily it's almost mid-November...in Iowa....which means winter and pretty much the end of outdoor sessions. So next weekend I only have one outdoor family session and then I think that's about wrapped up.

Anyways, here are a few favorites from my sessions this weekend...enjoy!


My uncle and all his grandkids


The boys of one of my good friends


It was so freezing, but they rocked it anyways


This pic cracks me up...these cousins were soooo cold!



Check out my facebook photography page for tons more! :-)

2 comments:

  1. These are so good!
    That last picture cracks me up. We were in t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops this weekend (I would much rather have needed a reason to snuggle up in a blanket)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture cracks me up! :-) You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)