Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mouse update! And belated Trendy Tot Tuesday

Linking up (a little late!) again for Trendy Tot Tuesday with Kelly, Megan, and Lindsay!

Well, after 3 trips to the store yesterday, 18 traps, $30, and one heart attack later we still hadn't caught a mouse!

So I slept all night in my bedroom with the lights on....since I read they don't like that haha.

Then when we woke up this morning the girls and I checked all the traps....and the very LAST one (the lone sticky trap I left inside) had *2* mice on it...ewwwwwwwwwwwww. They are harvesting the cornfield behind our house right now and I guess driving them towards us, although they've never actually gotten inside our house before.

After successfully removing them from the house the girls put on their mouse outfits from NEXT and did a celebratory dance....yay for us!  (By the way, if anyone has never ordered NEXT before and wants to, I have 2 codes for new customers only, $10 off a purchase of $50 and free shipping :-) Just message me through my Etsy shop for a code, or if you have it set up that I can reply through email to your comments here that works too.





10 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest mice shirts!! Love how both are different yet match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear the mice are gone!!!
    Loving the girls outfits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness-that mouse story gave me the heebie jeebies. YUCK! At least the girls look cute in mice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck! Mice are cute, but not in my house! Those outfits however are absolutely adorable! I'll have to check out that website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe girls play if off well. So cute! (and glad you got them!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom *always* got on us if we left the garage door open during harvest. Those pesky little mice looooved the easy access to our house. Gross.
    So glad to hear you caught those little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing a happy dance over here for ya! And I will probably sleep with lights on all the time now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeekk!! Glad you caught them! I remember my family having that problem when I was younger (they started constructing a neighborhood behind us and all of a sudden we had mice!). Love that they celebrated with their cute little mouse outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)