Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tooth Fairy

So last night we were explaining the tooth fairy thing to Brielle. She was all for it *until* she found out that this fairy would be sneaking into her room while she was asleep LOL...she was not interested! She told  me "I will leave my tooth on the table and get my money" ...and that's what she did! She left her tooth on the coffee table haha.



I was unprepared for the Tooth Fairy coming so soon and decided that since she has no idea how much money is worth that I'd just do $4 ....one dollar for every year she'll likely wait until a new tooth grows in! ;-)







(The swelling was already much better by last night)


Brielle woke up and was mildly amused to see money in place of her tooth on the table....but she clearly didn't grasp the whole thing because she proceeded to pass out one dollar to everyone in the family and then forgot about the money soon after that altogether.


So that was our first Tooth Fairy visit! Hopefully we don't have any more for a few years now ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




6 comments:

  1. I forgot that this was your first tooth fairy experience! Never did you think it would be with your younger child! She sure is cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Brielle is hilarious!
    And that Tooth Fairy is so smart to leave a $1 for each year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute that she didn't want that tooth fairy snooping around her room! $1 for each year sounds perfect to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that she wanted to share her money! Your Tooth Fairy is very generous! Ours only leaves a dollar...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tooth fairy just felt a little guilty about the ordeal so she paid extra lol

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)