Friday, November 29, 2013

Twinkle our elf is back!

Last night I surprised the girls with new reindeer pjs (from Target). They were so excited that the end of Thanksgiving meant Christmas was beginning!

Photo: I surprised the girls with new holiday pjs tonight---they were all smiles and they are looking forward to decorating tomorrow and waiting to see when our elf Twinkle returns! If I was a betting woman I'd guess that Twinkle might come back tonight...we'll have to wait and see!  ;-) Love me some Christmas season <3

Then this morning Twinkle came back! And she brought a North Pole breakfast of snowball donuts, along with some cuddly doll Twinkles since the girls can't touch her. The girls were so excited---love the magic of the season <3   (Please excuse my sewing machine---I currently sew at the dining room table so I don't have to go up and down our steps as often with my broken foot haha)



And now today we are decorating the house for Christmas! We are planning to go to the tree farm to pick out our Christmas tree....it's a little early to get a real tree so that it'll live until Christmas, but Lee is going hunting next weekend, since his last trip was cut short....so if we don't get it this weekend we wouldn't be able to go again until the 16th which is way too late!

And to end, here were the girls before leaving for our Thanksgiving yesterday....I had just woken them up from naps and they were a little grumpy haha...but you get the idea.

7 comments:

  1. Our Elf comes back today, too! I just haven't placed him out yet. Oops. LOL to the Thanksgiving pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your little North Pole breakfast. I'll have to do that next year. Our elf brought the girls jammies this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their new jammies! We just went and cut down our tree Wednesday night. Love having all the Christmas decor up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully our elf will show up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Elf, Patch, showed up the other night. It didn't go over well at all. I'll have to blog about it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our elf came back today! It took Tyler FOREVER to find him and he wasn't even that well hidden! I love the idea of him bringing the kids a present though and may have to give that a try next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just started our elf this year and the kids are are really into it! I cannot wait to keep it up for the next few years :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)