Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 recap ---Bring on 2014!

As always, New Years doesn't thrill me haha. BUT, it's always fun to take a look back on the past year to remember what we've done so here it goes:

GOODBYE 2013, YOU WERE GREAT!

January
Brielle turned 2, cousin Ryan visited, I celebrated my 31st birthday, and we took down our last remaining baby gate (so exciting!)














February

We celebrated Valentine's Day, played in the snow, and Raya continued to be a ballerina rock start











March

I caught an epic "cat fight" on camera, we had a cousin sleepover, and we celebrated Easter









APRIL

The girls got lovey-dovey on an uncommonly warm day, we started potty training Brielle, and Sawyer turned 5.















May

We celebrated Mother's Day and Raya's 4th birthday in Omaha at the zoo and hotel, then had an Ariel birthday for family at home


















June

I debuted my new photography watermark and started my "business" for real, we visited our nephew in Ohio, celebrated Father's Day, and Raya had her yearly photoshoot with me


















July

We met up with a blogger friend for a "blind date" and went to a waterpark, we celebrated the 4th with our friends who came to stay, and the girls fed giraffes for the first time














August

We went to St. Louis and watched the Cardinals play (and we did other things like visit Grant's Farm), Raya had her first day of 4-year-old preschool, and Brielle started gymnastics









September

We had Lee's family reunion and saw our nephew again, Harper turned 3, and Raya played soccer











October

Raya learned to ride her bike without training wheels, we had fun at the pumpkin patch, Lee and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary, we had family pics taken, and we celebrated Halloween.















November

We had a mouse in the house scare and celebrated the big catch, we adopted 2 cats, Brielle knocked out her tooth and I broke my foot, and we had a Happy Thanksgiving









December

We found the perfect tree, had fun with our elf, and Santa came













So there you have it....2013 was pretty good to us. Here's to an even better 2014! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun year! You did a way better job of narrowing it down-my post is foreverrrrr long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys had a great year. Here's to watching your girls grow more in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post of memories! Fun year for you guys! Happy 2014! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)