Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Linking up again for Trendy Tot Tuesday with Megan, Kelly, and Lindsay!

This is a PS to yesterday's sneak peek....had fun getting out some backdrops yesterday for photos!

Raya is wearing Tea Collection ---I ordered a bunch of dresses during the black Friday sale.

Brielle is wearing Walmart pjs and then Matilda Jane for the blue and maroon outfit. I like to keep a couple Matilda Jane outfits on hand for pictures----it photographs so beautifully. It's a little over the top in Iowa for normal every day wear.

She picks all her own poses LOL






And Brielle....













10 comments:

  1. Love the back drop. The girls are such hams, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are too cute and I love the backdrop too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your backdrops! And these pics are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your backdrops! And these pics are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raya has some great poses. :)
    Love every outfit!! (Like that's any shock.:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos the girls look so pretty in their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little models! These pictures are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are looking fantastic! I love the backdrops, the outfits, and of course, the adorable models.

    I've got to get my hands on some MJ stuff...some day...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)