Tuesday, January 28, 2014

For your information....

How tired I am is directly correlated to how much of a hot mess Brielle's pigtails look :-P





Luckily Raya can fend for herself---she puts in a clippie and she's good to go haha (And yes, we had a blizzard and Raya was wearing a summer dress. She's in a sleeveless stage :-P)




Today Raya's preschool was cancelled for the 2nd day in a row. She already had tomorrow off for an inservice, so that's 3 days in a row. Needless to say I'm taking the girls (including cousin Harper) into town for a girls day today. I don't care how cold it is, we are getting out of this house! :-P 

Happy Tuesday everyone :-)

4 comments:

  1. Are schools cancelled because of the cold, snow, or combo of both?
    As crazy as it sounds, *occasionally* I miss the thought of a snow day.
    Hope you get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have missed so much school lately, I will be working all summer! Enjoy your day and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck breaking the cabin fever - the girls are cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I'm in trouble again. I've been so good about not buying clothes for the kids because I just haven't had time to shop. I've already been on Gymboree and Naartjie this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)