Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's January--Brielle is turning 3!

Brielle's family birthday party is this Sunday. So today I did her birthday photo shoot. She picked a Princess Twilight Sparkle/ My Little Pony/ Unicorn theme this year :-)  I ordered her dress on Etsy because I had a hard time finding a Twilight Sparkle shirt in her size to make my own. I ordered her headband on Etsy too.

She's been the definition of "terrible twos" this past year, but she can also be the absolute sweetest girl ever. We love her so much and I can't believe she's almost 3 years old...my big girl.
































Can't wait to see what the next year brings! <3

And for fun---Raya versus Brielle at age 3

9 comments:

  1. Way too cute! I can't believe she is almost 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment makes me feel kinda blogger stalkerish, but I totally remember when you made that little sunshine outfit and it feels like last month! Lol. Happy early birthday to your brielle! Looooove those photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love that unicorn headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! You know my Abigail would be ALL over this! Purple and ponies. Yep yep.

    Super cute photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures and I love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, how cute! Happy Birthday sweet girl! Can't wait to hear all about the party! And, I can't believe how similar they look at the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE! Love the outfit and the pictures! Happy Birthday, Brielle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! Happy Birthday to Brielle!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)