Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sister Saturday--2014 Photo Challenge!

 Instead of New Year's Resolutions a lot of people lately have been doing various photo challenges for the year. I know I don't have the patience to do a project 365, so instead here is my 2014 photo project--Sister Saturday! Every Saturday I'm going to have the girls stand here together for a photo (If we're out of town on a Saturday I might do a Friday instead or something)---then at the end of the year I'll have a collection of photos to make into a little photo book for them

This picture was pretty fitting for week 1 haha:



3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, I'll have to do this with my girls. It would be fun to see how much they grow over the year. I might try to do it in the same spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait to see all the pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute idea and you'll see how much they grow in a year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)