Monday, February 24, 2014

Spring Fever---Fashion edition!

Spring fever has hit me---big time! I am about 2 days away from angrily packing up all the girls' winter clothes haha. I want pastels and short sleeves and sandals!!

Here are a few places where I'm loving spring fashions this year.

First, NEXT direct

Mouse Face Tunic And Legging Set (3mths-6yrs) Cute little mouse set (sorry these pics are so small, can't figure out why. Head over to the website to look around and see more cuteness though!)
Grey Textured Smile Top (3mths-6yrs) Love yellow....this ruffle yellow skirt is calling Raya's name
Frill Hem Panel Top (3-16yrs) Pastel pink and peplum style? Yes please!



Also loving Matilda Jane lately. You'll be seeing a lot more of this brand in our spring/summer wardrobe! Here are just a few things I love from them!  (I continued to buy most of my Matilda Jane used---check out the facebook boards!)
Photo: The new Anchors Away release is here!!! Some of the cutest MJC pieces I've ever seen are available today. If you need a show to order from, please friend me, Little Green Hanger and message me. I'll get my show details to you. Happy shopping mamas!!! :)







I'm also loving another boutique brand, KPea ---they have fun "themed" dresses.  (I buy this brand used on facebook as well!)


This is one dress I actually bought---can you say CUTE?! Going to do a photoshoot with it and use it for my photography business, since the dress has cameras all over it :-)
Kids Fly Too. Flashback


Still like Gymboree too of course! Here are some things from their spring lines

Blossom Cadet HatRuffle Blossom TopBow Pocket Twill PantSeersucker Blossom Espadrille

Sailor BeretLove Anchor TeeGrosgrain Ribbon Striped SkirtFriendship Forever Tee
Flouncy FlowersReady to Romper


And also Naartjie---lots of cute spring stuff over there right now!

 






  I'll do a part 2 another day---still have lots more brands I love haha  :-)

8 comments:

  1. loving that camera dress, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE some of the Naartjie stuff out right now. I put a bunch in my cart the other day and didn't checkout. Need to go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I just need to give you my debit card and have you do all my shopping for my girls. It would be so much easier! LOL I LOVE all the clothes, especially the Matilda Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! These outfits are adorable! And I agree with Johannah, can you just become our kids' personal shoppers, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the camera dress. My little ladybug is super into photography and would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second matilda jane outfit. Do you know what it is called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is called "Icing on the Cake" ----it's $$$ to track down! The pants I think are called "almost summer" ....also super pricey to track down unfortunately!

      Delete
  7. Cute little leggings for kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)