Saturday, March 22, 2014

Birthday party and sleepovers!

Last night my brother invited the girls over for a sleepover party.

They roasted hotdogs and made s'mores out the back of his station wagon LOL

Clearly Raya had eaten too many smores lol...she's practically seizing back there :-P

Also, don't Brielle and Harper look a lot alike in this one?
Then today Raya had her first ever classmate birthday party to attend. Lilly is her BFF at school and she was thrilled to go to this party today! They had a lot of fun :-)


After the birthday party we went and picked up Sawyer and Harper and Brielle because now tonight the kids are having a sleepover at OUR house. The fun never stops :-P

I still had a backdrop upstairs so I snapped a quick cousin picture....it had been awhile, and they were acting all kinds of crazy, but it works!



Then since Sawyer turns 6 years old next month I snapped a couple quickies of him by himself---one of my 2 most handsome nephews ever! :-)


2 comments:

  1. I love the crazy hair/cousin picture! Sawyer has grow up so much since I have been reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are practically senior pictures haha...so sad :-(

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)