Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My new website--I'm a real photographer! ;-)

Yesterday afternoon I worked on making a website for my photography business. It was looooooong overdue. Web design is most definitely NOT my specialty haha, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I'm still adding photos to it and misc. other things, but it's up and running. Go check it out if your are interested---what do you think?!

www.nopaparazzipleasephotography.com

NFS, but thanks so much to the sweet mama who sold me this Flashback dress here--I took pics of my daughter today and it photographed just as beautifully as I imagined! It's her first KPea dress and she won't take it off ;-) Need an 8 for my oldest now! hehe

11 comments:

  1. It looks great!!! And I have to say that I love that you are doing a shirt add on for birthdays or what not. What a great option =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have soooo many leftover shirts from my sewing business that I had to get creative to use them up! LOL. And even though I don't have time for the Etsy shop anymore I think I will enjoy doing a few shirts here and there for clients :-)

      Delete
    2. Hopefully I can get you to make a shirt this summer for Emma and Alyx =)

      Delete
  2. It looks great and I love that picture of Brielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Nice job. Blog design absolutely dumbfounds me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site looks great! Do you do long-distance in-house photo shoots?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! Congrats!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are AWESOME!!!!

    end of story

    ReplyDelete
  7. I.Love.It! And this picture is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple, easy to navigate and has concise information. I'm sure potential customers will have no trouble in selecting between the services you offer, Shawna. If I may, I would suggest that you consider having sample images. Good day! :)

    Joshua Roberson

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)