Saturday, March 29, 2014

Odds and Ends

I haven't been feeling great lately---my arthritis symptoms are out of control and so I spend the first half of my day nearly crippled, and then can actually do stuff the 2nd have of the day! Trying to figure out exactly what I want to do as far as med changes and stuff with that now---no fun :-(

But at least I have these cuties to cheer me up! hehe. I had a photoshoot yesterday so they did a few test shots for me in the morning...

I adore this Matilda Jane dress on Raya....we have the matching cardigan too


The cardigan matches the stripes on the back :-)


I was happy Brielle agreed to wear jeans....I love these Gap rainbow jeans <3

Speaking of photoshoots, this is the little guy of one of my best childhood friends---so glad they scheduled a shoot with me while they were back in town! I hadn't seen their little guy since he was first born.





Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love the MJ dress too. I give up trying to find anything resale (or full sale at that point!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh love the MJ dress! It's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. That's so tough!

    I love the back of Raya's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raya's dress - LOVE! And, those jeans on Brielle are too cute.
    So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope there is relief in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)