Monday, March 31, 2014

Our Family

One of my friends from high school is an amazingly talented artist---she is actually a designer at Target and designs a lot of the children's clothing graphics you probably buy for your kids! Anyways, recently she's started doing custom portraits and I immediately knew I needed one! It's the perfect conversation piece hanging on my photo wall in the entry way now :-)  Also made for a great new blog header hehe

Didn't she do a great job?! And seriously, how hot do Lee and I look lol ;-) She also nailed the girls' diva poses.

8 comments:

  1. The girls are SPOT ON! What an awesomely talented friend you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ROCKS! Do you have a website for her that we can look into ordering our own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just started doing this as a side hobby thing so no website---but I can message you details on facebook ;-)

      Delete
    2. I'm with Bri! I need details!!! She did an amazing job!!

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)