Thursday, March 6, 2014

PS

A little PS to my previous website post---a few more pics from Brielle's session

As a reminder, here's my new website www.nopaparazzipleasephotography.com

And a few more pictures I used for "advertising" on facebook and such. Man was I lucky to get such photogenic children, I tell you what---LOVE.





 
 
And this last one I did a more vintage/muted edit on....
 

Hope you all have a great weekend! We have friend coming to visit so I'll be back to blogging on Monday :-)

6 comments:

  1. These are really good, Shawna! So cute! Have a great weekend with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! What is her dress?!? I saw something similar on Zulily one day and I can't remember the name of the company that had them on the site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's "Kids Fly Too" but maybe "Kpea" ...they are sort of sister companies and I get them confused. Kpea was on Zulily awhile back! Not this dress though. I bought this off Facebook used. They have so many cute dresses...they only have a handful of styles (this is the tank dress style) but they do lots of fun fabrics :-)

      Delete
    2. Kid Fly Too sounds familiar. They had one with campers or cars on it and I missed it. Maybe next time!! Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Oh man, the Happy Camper one is really sought after---I hope it wasn't that one b/c I'd be mad I missed it! lol

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)