Friday, April 25, 2014

Grandma's Mother's Day present

My mom wanted a custom portrait, like I got recently, as her mother's day gift. It just came in the mail today and my friend Janelle did an amazing job once again. Raya immediately said "why did you get a picture of Grandma and Papa in the mail?" ....they look *just* like them! I left most of the clothes and colors up to my friend and she came up with such adorable outfits---love them all.

She has an Etsy shop now too---if you want to check it out and order one for yourself! They are a little pricey, but they are seriously amazing and keepsakes we'll have forever. And she spends a lot of time getting them just right. I'd probably charge a lot more---if I had any artistic drawing ability whatsoever haha. So check out her shop--it's called Love Design Studio

Here's my mom's---I picked the quote to put on it---I thought it was so perfect <3




3 comments:

  1. Soooo adorable!! I want one but I'm going to have to save some money first!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)