Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Interview!

Well you guys, today I had a job interview! If you are a long time reader you know that I'm a School Psychologist and worked until Raya was 1 year old, before becoming a stay-at-home mom. The plan was always that I would go back to work eventually, probably once Raya started Kindergarten---which is this fall! And honestly, while I thought about extending that timeline originally, I am feeling more than ready to do *something* different right now. Getting a little bored with the monotony of staying home, although I do enjoy many aspects of it still.

So today I interviewed with the agency who would hire me as a school psych, and I think it went pretty well! Unfortunately the exact district(s) I would serve are unknown and I won't hear back about a position for a week or two, but I am definitely happy with how the interview went. We shall see :-)

The great thing is that I will still get my summers off, and I actually might be able to get a .8 position, which would only be 4 days a week during the school year. I will keep you all posted if I hear anything!

9 comments:

  1. Yaaaay!! Congrats on the interview! Can't wait to hear the follow up on it.
    I cannot wait for the day when I'm back out in the working world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the interview. It's been so long since I've worked idk if I would remember how to do anything..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting! Summers off and 4 days a week sounds pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how exciting!!! I didn't know you were in school psych. I'm a clinical psychologist (forensics work). Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Congrats! Can't wait for you to hear back from them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)