Sunday, April 20, 2014

My girls can twirl!

Lots of Easter pictures to share, but for tonight I'm just going to share one of my favorite parts of the holiday---Easter dresses <3

Twirly and girly ---that's all they require and I must say, they were pretty pleased with their attire this year! Love them. Lee and I produce damn cute offspring if I do say so myself. But sorry Grandma Donna, they are limited edition :-P

Brielle is wearing Matilda Jane that I bought off Facebook. Raya is wearing NEXT that I got last year during one of their super rare sales. Love them both. Actually, I'm sort of obsessively in love with them lol.

Happy Easter







7 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little dresses ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally obsessed with Brielle's dress!! It is the cutest!! And I of course love Rayas dress as well! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both dresses are almost as cute as the girls, but no dice! Happy Easter to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last picture! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable dresses! My favorite photo though is the last one of you with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last picture with all three of you! And your comment to your mom is the best, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving there dress and I that's a great picture of the 3 of you

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)