Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Prima Ballerinas

The girls had their little ballet performance last night. They danced to Beauty and the Beast. I took a video that I may eventually get around to uploading haha. At this age they don't do much, but Raya seemed to do most of what she was supposed to. Brielle was so cute---she's never been on stage before and they had her in front since she's so little, so for awhile she just sat there not knowing what to do, and then she started turning around to try and watch Raya lol. But she didn't cry so I considered it a success!

And while they were getting ready I asked Brielle to pose for a picture. She told me she couldn't, because she *needed* to dance. And then while she was dancing I snapped this picture, which is no doubt the cutest picture on the face of the Earth...



Raya's BFF ---sidenote, they made them take the headbands off. I thought they were cute though!






(My kids refuse to look at my camera in public lol)

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture of Brielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that picture of Brielle! It is way cute! Like needs to be framed cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are so darn precious! My gal took dance once and HATED it, bummer - I was looking forward to cute pics like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brielle's picture is awesome, but her t-tiny bun is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, her hair won't grow! It's still thin wispy baby hair LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture of Brielle needs to be in a frame! Or a magazine. It is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)