Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekend Getaway and Sister Saturday

This weekend my parents kept the girls so that we could attend a wedding Saturday night that was a couple hours away, for a friend of Lee's from college. It was an adult only reception and fun to get away for a bit! We ended up only knowing one other couple there really, but we enjoyed talking to them and catching up---plus free food and wine is always good for me :-)

Here was our selfie before leaving the hotel!



I'm in desperate need of a haircut so I straightened my hair lol


Since the girls were not home for Sister Saturday I just snapped a quick one today after picking them up from my parents---Sister Sunday this week I guess!


Week 14

4 comments:

  1. How fun that you guys got away! You looked great!

    Also... I want Raya's shirt for my girls! It would be perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to get away for a shirt time. That pic of the girls is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a night away!!! Cute girls, DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO for an adults only getaway! I need to talk to Scott… We need one of those, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)