Friday, May 2, 2014

Belated Easter Post

I just realized I never got around to blogging pictures of the girls on Easter morning---oops!

The Easter bunny did a scavenger hunt this year, which they LOVED. At the end they found stuffed bunnies and donuts for breakfast. Then they did an easter egg hunt downstairs and also outside---they love hunting eggs! It was a fun Easter.

This is how Brielle came out of her room in the morning when she heard Raya squealing that the Easter Bunny had been here---she brought a flashlight!! LOL ....Clearly she was concerned that the creepy egg laying bunny hadn't left her house



Easter baskets!


The bunnies and donuts they found at the end of the scavenger hunt


Time to hunt eggs!
















A successful hunt!

 

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Brielle walking with the flashlight! haha Looks like you guys had a great Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Johannah, the flashlight pictures cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great Easter! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)