Sunday, May 4, 2014

P.S. ---Chalk the Walk

As a P.S. to my sister Saturday post, here is what I posted on Facebook Saturday afternoon:

So today before going to Chalk the Walk the girls wanted to change clothes (girl mom problems lol) and since I already had a backdrop up from my earlier photo shoot I took a quick picture. **Can you see why that little one scares the shit out of me?!** haha



The Chalk the Walk I was referring to above is a little festival thingy in our town where artists come and do chalk drawings over a two day period (they close down main street and the artists draw on the road) and then at the end of the second day they vote and crown winners. It's fun!

The girls' favorite was Elsa


And of course they loved the cotton candy LOL


On Facebook they posted a couple winners....this was the overall winner---an 8th grader drew this!


This was the people's choice winner


I liked this one too

5 comments:

  1. Amazing chalk work!! I wish our town did stuff like this =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such sweet sisters!! And love the chalk, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those are amazing, and seriously... an 8th grader drew that one????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I love the ELSA one! I need to show it to Aut when she gets out of school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love the chalk drawings

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)