Friday, May 9, 2014

Tiny gymnist






Took a couple phone pics of Brielle at gymnastics today! She was moving waaay too much so most of these are blurry haha, sorry. Better than nothing :-P

















Also used my phone to take selfies---Raya is obsessed with them now haha



(The phone did some sort of faces setting, which made our skin look a little weird, but still cute)

I actually posted quite a few more instagram pics today, so follow me over here to see them!


I also had two photoshoots today. One was one of my best childhood friends and her family




 Her little guy is Brielle's age...like 2 days older

Here sister has a little guy too <3




And then tonight I met a new family and took their pics--cutie patooties!

 

 



I have two more photo sessions tomorrow too!

2 comments:

  1. I love the "selfie"! =)

    And the pics you took of your friend & her family are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the selfie too; my kids get a kick out of doing those as well, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)