Thursday, June 5, 2014

Adventureland

We to the local amusement park today. We go once a summer and the kids always look forward to it!

This is my favorite pic of the day <3



Here are some other favorites---my mom bought the girls matching outfits at Children's Place and I made their headbands
Photo: Heading to adventureland! Grandma got all the girls matching outfits and I made headbands...Harper is going as Brielle's identical twin ;-) i will post an updated pic when we get there!

Photo: We made it!

Raya has a very weak stomach like grandma (and me at times too) and she would get very scared/nauseous on the rides that went in fast circles (like the teacups) or on anything that caused that stomach dropping sensation. But Brielle wasn't scared of anything---she wanted to go on grownup rides and would get mad when we wouldn't let her! Sawyer also loved just about everything that he was big enough to go on. Harper did much better this year than last and liked everything she tried.

Photo: They grow up so fast lol #mirrormaze

We took our lunch and had a picnic---the weather was nice and cool (mid 70s) and the park was very quiet---no lines! A lot of schools aren't quite out yet, which helped

Photo: Ready for our picnic lunch!

Heading home...thumbs up for an awesome day!! (After this pic harper slapped Brielle on the arm...we asked her why and she said "bc she keeps closing her eyes for pictures!" Don't worry harper, I feel like doing the same thing lol)

Photo: Heading home...thumbs up for an awesome day!! (After this pic harper slapped Brielle on the arm...we asked her why and she said "bc she keeps closing her eyes for pictures!"  Don't worry harper, I feel like doing the same thing lol)

5 comments:

  1. That train photo is the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first photo too - super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Adventureland is the "local amusement park". When I was growing up Adventureland was vacation! lol
    We are headed there in a few weeks and I'm hoping Marcus enjoys it as much as Brielle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had an amusement park close by to us. Heck, anything close by to us would be awesome! Glad you had fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had fun. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)