Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fair!

In case you didn't see, I did go back and add words to my previous two posts from the other day :-)

Last night we had a cousin sleepover---aren't they cute?


Sawyer's always a popular guy around here--they fight over him! #ladiesman #toobadtheyarerelated



And today we went to the fair! Got the kids ride bracelets and they rode rides all afternoon :-)

Brielle said it was too sunny, as always lol


Raya continues to be extremely nervous about rides in general. It's just her cautious personality I think! She only sits on the bench for the carousel now (doesn't sit on the horses) and she didn't like the big slide (even though she say on my lap---bawled the whole way down lol). They had to stop the little motorcycle ride b/c the motorcycle did a tiny "wheelie" and it scared her and she cried (even though 2 year olds were on it just fine lol)...but she rode the little train, cars, and did the mirror mazes lots of times so she managed to get her monies worth out of the ride bracelet on the couple things that didn't terrify her! ;-)  Brielle on the other hand loved it all and would get really mad if she wasn't tall enough to go on something!




And here are a couple recent facebook posts that were funny:

"Everything is so bored! Toys are bored and playing is bored. I'm just going to lay here and be boring!" Lol


At lunch just now Brielle said "mama, when you talk to Raya and cuddle Raya it makes me sad...it makes me sad and jealous to see you do that" seriously, she's master manipulator lol!!!
Photo: At lunch just now Brielle said "mama, when you talk to Raya and cuddle Raya it makes me sad...it makes me sad and jealous to see you do that"  seriously, she's master manipulator lol!!!

Came home from my photo session and found this...


That's all for tonight---don't miss my previous updates! :-)

2 comments:

  1. We are hoping to go to a fall fair this year! I love fair food =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she said that! Ha ha! She is one smart little girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)