Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Harper!

My favorite niece is 4 years old today---crazy! Yesterday we had her family party---here are some pics!

 then ....and now



Age 1 vs now
 


Age 2


and now!


Age 3 vs. now
  

My mom and I redid her bedroom at my brother's house for her birthday---she loved it! It turned out so stinkin adorable. This coming weekend Brielle is doing a slumber party for Harper at Emily's house so she's looking forward to partying again :-) It was nice because although John and Emily aren't together anymore they still had a joint party for both sides and Harper got to see all her favorite people and have a great day. WE LOVE YOU HARPER!

Are few more pics from yesterday...









cousins on her new bed!
 

 






2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Harper! And how awesome that they were able to do a joint party!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BIrthday Harper. She's too cute

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)