She was way too interested in the baby to look at me for pics...
Of course she had to check and see how the milk tasted!
I think we've decided that for Christmas Grandma F. is going to outfit Miss Raya with everything baby doll now :-) We like this little doll nursery center for her: http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1762
And Grandma, this is my favorite doll I've found that I think she'll actually like...so many of the hard plastic dolls are so ugly! ...but this one is pretty cute: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Alive-Better-Now-Doll-Hispanic/10996484
....we also saw this doll at Walmart tonight and even though it makes noise Raya really liked it! The faces it makes are hilarious. She thought it was so cool how the doll sucked on it's paci lol http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11018652
Ok, back to our day :-)
And lastly, tonight we went out to dinner and I decided Miss Raya needed to wear her snow boots, since obviously we haven't had any snow yet to warrant their use, but I just think they're so cute! :-) She was very uncooperative for the pics, but trust me, she looked too stinkin' cute. At dinnner everyone commented on her furry boots hehe ( i have no idea why it looks like the zippers on her boots are glowing....they don't :-P
That's it....happy weekend everyone! My weekend includes lots and lots of sewing! After tonight Shawna is removing her turkey shirts and cutting off Thanksgiving orders...those things were popular!
I like the interactive baby doll, Raya seems to like her too? We'll have to see if it fits in the nursery center. Rayas winter attire is very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grama F
Yep, she was very interested in that baby. She was trying to shove her hand into the little hole in the box in order to get the paci in the baby's mouth! The doll wasn't that big....should definitely fit in any of the nursery centers. Walmart had a couple different ones in the store I was at....different outfits to pick or whatever. They all looked like the same face.
ReplyDelete