And to combat all this outdoorsy fun, here were the girls yesterday as we were getting ready to head to the local farmers market. It's actually a new city market building, that also has like a farmers market in the parking lot. So neat! We will definitely be going back. We got veggies/sweet corn, homemade salsa and guacamole, and cupcakes! :-)
![]() |
| Raya is wearing Naartjie, Brielle is wearing Pumpkin Patch tank and Gymbo leggings...both in Gap jean jackets |
Here is Raya showing off our cupcakes! We got strawberry margarita, key lime pie, monster cookie, pink vanilla, white chocolate berry, and double chocolate :-)
Stay tuned for my official update on last week's Adventureland trip and zoo trip---I promise it's coming! :-) Don't miss my update from yesterday---feeding the giraffes!














Looks like the girls had fun with daddy. Loving Raya's blue outfit, so cute! Those cupcakes looks sooooo good!
ReplyDeleteJoe took our girls on a hike up a mountain this afternoon too, and I have to admit I was very excited to have a quiet house with just the baby and I. I don't think they were even gone 20 minutes before I heard his truck pull back in. R had fallen down and scraped herself up pretty good. :(
ReplyDeleteYour girls had to be the best dressed ones at the Farmers' Market. I love their outfits! And, those cupcakes look AMAZING!
What a fun outing for Lee and the girls!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look heavenly. YUM!!!
how fun that Daddy took them hiking - I hope that meant a nice little break for you! Those cupcakes look delish!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Those cupcakes look delicious! I love a good farmers market!
ReplyDeleteKate @ www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com