So since I met Mrs. Mommy I thought I'd share some dirt on her and her family hehe
First, her little guy Kase is even more happy and adorable in person than he appears online. Seriously, I was talking to him and he held out his arms for me to hold him and then he was hugging me and being all sorts of cute. I probably would have snuck him home with me except he's a big boy, and pretty hard to stick in my purse :-P
There was no mistaking Kyla when we arrived, with her super cute red pigtail braids! She's hilarious, and her little diva looks were too funny. She actually "played" pretty well with my girls, following them around the different jumpy houses and at the pool. As much as toddlers can be bffs and play together.
Amy's husband Tyler was a great sport, and Lee and him seemed to have plenty to talk about. I don't think Tyler was overly impressed with Amy and I dressing the girls in matching outfits the whole time, but we were just as surprised when they showed up wearing the same thing! hehe ;-)
And Amy was awesome of course. Sadly we couldn't chat as much as I would have liked (I was being drug down waterslides 24/7) but I had so much fun anyways and hope we can do it again sometime!
Here are a few pics, courtesy of Amy:
After the jumpy place we all went to eat at Culvers...yum! Then we headed to the waterpark....
| Tyler and Kyla joined us! |
| They weren't too excited about posing for pics at the pool, but we tricked them into some photos anyways ---my girls were pretending to be sharks and get Kyla! |
| what a coincidence....matching suits too? ;-) |
| How cute are their little matching butts?! |
Then we headed back to the waterpark around 8pm and swam until about 9:30---the girls would have stayed all night but Lee and I were exhausted!
Back at the hotel rom before bed Raya threw a little fit about sharing a bed...she wanted one bed all to herself. We explained that no, I was sleeping with her and Lee was sleeping with Brielle. She continued to whine while I went to go change and then I heard Lee say "mama, you'll be so excited when you see the spot Raya has prepared for you!"
....I come out to see Raya all smiles, telling me that she would share her bed with me, but I had a specific spot to sleep in
![]() |
| See that tiny spot, in between Baby Bop and the giant owl pillow? That my friends was the spot she allowed me to sleep in. :-P |
Lee had it only slightly better sleeping with Brielle---she's also quite a bed hog!
![]() |
| And here were the girls getting ready to leave the next morning---see the slide going out of the building? That was the scary one that Brielle loved lol |
So definitely a fun weekend---thanks for meeting up with us Amy and family!!!!



Mom meetups are so much fun! Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! I love that you guys were able to meet! Was it seriously a coincidence with the matching outfit and suits?!? If so... *crazy*!
ReplyDeleteLove the spot Raya prepared for you in bed, haha!
hehe...no, the matching outfits were well planned out ;-)
DeleteSounds like you guys had fun!! =)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Jealous you all got to meet up!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Looks like the girls had a blast together
ReplyDeletehow fun!! I love meeting up w. fellow bloggers!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I always love meeting other bloggers!
ReplyDeleteIt's so much fun when we can meet up with a blogging buddies!
ReplyDeleteLove the matching outfits. :)