So I have talked a lot recently about NEXT clothing, but I actually have two obsessions for this upcoming fall/winter...my other is Tea Collection.
Oh my, I just love Tea dresses. I had a few used ones from ebay for Brielle last year, but I've only ever purchased one dress new. I had kind of forgotten about the brand for this summer and I've now rediscovered my love again!
And unlike NEXT which doesn't have sales (except for that once in a lifetime one awhile back) Tea Collection *does* have sales. They recently had a sale that was for an additional 40% off already reduced prices. I got dresses for $13-15 which is amazing for Tea (They start around $30 retail).
Another plus of Tea? The resale is pretty great right now. On facebook I sold all of our outgrown Tea in about one hour. Even dresses that have been worn a lot will resell for $15-20.
So anyways, here are a couple recent Tea purchases I made (I ordered a little big so the girls can wear these in the spring too. Tea is great b/c you can wear them a little long, or a little short with their matching leggings...so usually 2 years of wear if you want!). Brielle is currently a size 2 in Tea, but she can pull off size 3 for the most part too. Raya is size 5 in Tea. In general I find Tea to run true to size, except their "banded" dresses (with like a thicker band at the empire waist) tend to run a size small.
On to the fashion show!
![]() |
| I adore this cut and print...it's a 3 so plenty long...we have matching blue leggings to wear with it next year when it's a little shorter |
![]() |
| Raya put it on and said "oooo, it's so soft!" The quality of Tea dresses is really great in my experience |
![]() |
| Checking out the twirl factor! |
This is another Tea dress from a couple days ago---Brielle was helping me clean hehe. This one is a size 2....these twirl dresses are pretty generous in size. I really love this print too!
![]() |
| She picked the boots herself! lol |
So go check out the Tea website if you've never looked before! Here are a few new arrivals that I'm loving:
Can you tell I love those blue leggings? haha
They also have different tees and stuff that are cute
Another fun thing? They offer wardrobe sets so you can get a little week's mix and match wardrobe with just one purchase
They have adorable baby clothes! I love these
I can't wait to see the long sleeve dresses they put out this year!






These are so cute!! I forget how cute their dress and legging sets are and your girls are so cute in them. LOVE the boots she picked ;)
ReplyDeleteI need to go check out their clothes for the girls. They have really cute stuff. The girls look adorable & I love Brielle's little pose in the first pic
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in the Tea clothes! I love how you try all of these different stores, I need to venture out from Gymboree, Crazy 8 and ON!
ReplyDeleteI've seen these Tea outfits before and LOVE them!! But haven't paid the high $$ yet. I figure once my little miss is walking- we will get our moneys worth- everyone can fully see it!Thanks for the reminder!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first dress!
ReplyDeleteThose dresses are all adorable! I need to check out that collection!!
ReplyDeletePer the usual, I love it all. And, as always, I'm.so.jealous. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute... as always. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo going to have to check out the baby clothes =)
ReplyDelete